Google+Google+

Pages - Menu

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Naked With Sandra Bullock? Chelsea Handler Dishes to Katie Couric!


You know Chelsea Handler likes to talk smack on just about everything, even when it’s about her own experiences..like, remember that time when she got naked with Hollywood sweetheartSandra Bullock? Yep, she does too and she recently dished about it with Katie Couric on KC’s talk show.

The Chelsea Lately host appeared on an episode of Katie, which airs Friday, and when Couric asked the comedian about the funny promo clip she taped with Bullock to advertise the new season of her show last year, she wasn’t afraid to get right into it.

With her typical brutal honesty, Handler explains, “Well, I’ll tell you a funny story about that scene. I was naked. I didn’t realize you didn’t have to be completely naked, so I didn’t even have the pasties on at first and then Sandy said, ‘You know you can wear pasties,’ and I was like, ‘Oh.’”

She adds, “So I put them on…I walked out there naked thinking we have to shoot this naked and she was like covered, and she’s like, ‘Please go put something on.’”

During the clip, Bullock isn’t scared to tell Handler she’s doing it all wrong and not being the best female role model she could be to young girls watching her show.

Bullock schools her saying, “You have a responsibility to be a respectable talk show host. This comes directly from Oprah’s mouth to my ear, to my mouth, out of my mouth, into your ear, down your body, out your vagina, up my vagina and out my ass…You have a responsibility to be a role model to young girls and gay and questioning men. Ok? And you need to lay off the booze.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+