Google+Google+

Pages - Menu

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Amanda Bynes Nose Job Makes Her ‘Prettier’


Amanda Bynes is still going crazy over on Twitter, posting bizarre pics in wigs, crazy makeup, with a half shaved head and more recently, topless pics. She loves her new look and says she wants people to stop posting old pics of her, because she’s “prettier now.”

On Sunday she tweeted:

Intouch used a photo from years ago on their cover and I hate it! The reason I’ve asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don’t look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn’t going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don’t want old photos used anymore! I’m so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop? I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!

We can see that.

This is the photo she is referencing, Amanda Bynes nose job BEFORE pic:



And the most recent Amanda Bynes AFTER pics:





An improvement? I think not. Nose job or not, no surgery can make “junkie” look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+