Google+Google+

Pages - Menu

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lisa Snowdon: People ask me what George Clooney was like in bed



Lisa Snowdon has to accept that people are still fascinated by her romance with George Clooney - and what they got up to in bed.

The Capital FM presenter is shocked by the questions she gets asked about George, 52, who she dated on and off for five years after they met whilst filming a Martini advert in 2000.

‘I understand the fascination,' says Lisa, 41.

‘George is fit, women love him, yet he's still a guy's guy, so people are fascinated by him.

‘People actually ask me what he was like in bed... usually after a few drinks have made them brave. They are like, "Seriously, though, how was it? What was he like?"

‘I never tell.'

Model-turned-presenter Lisa is okay with the fact that she's best known for her romantic history.

‘I'm always going to be George Clooney's ex,' she tells the Daily Mirror.

‘I sometimes think it will be written on my tombstone - "George Clooney once dated Lisa Snowdon".

‘I will have to do something super-radical for people to forget about it. Goodness knows... I'm definitely too old for Prince Harry!

‘It really doesn't bother me anymore. I'm so used to the "George thing" that I take it all with a pinch of salt.'

Source: Now Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+