Google+Google+

Pages - Menu

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lindsay Lohan’s Interview with Piers Morgan: Talks on Drugs, Parents & Rehab


Lindsay Lohan spoke with Piers Morgan recently and answered some tough questions about her crazy, drama filled life. Of course she answered the way her publicist would want her to, meaning, she waters down her drug & alcohol use and makes it seem like the world is simply out to get her. Rehab? Who needs it? Not Lindsay!

Some excerpts from the Lindsay Lohan Piers Morgan interview per the Daily Mail:

Piers: Your early life was chaotic – your dad Michael was a Wall Street trader who took a lot of drugs and alcohol.
Lindsay: Yes, it was chaos. It would be good for a few months, and then it would get chaotic again. It was like walking on eggshells when my father was around.

Piers: I’ve met your dad… He was charming.
Lindsay: I know – that’s what’s scary about him!

Piers: When did you first go to therapy?
Lindsay: Around 13. I wanted to talk to someone. I didn’t want to burden Mum with everything.

Piers: When did you have your first drink?
Lindsay: I was 17.

Piers: Did you like it?
Lindsay: No, I got really sick and Mum made me sleep with vomit still on me so I’d understand how it felt. I didn’t drink again throughout high school. I was too scared!

Piers: And no drugs at that stage?
Lindsay: No, no, no.

Piers:
So you were a clean-living teenager?
Lindsay: Yes. My friends and I would actually pretend to be drunk. And it was more fun. I never rebelled against my parents – I worked hard, I was responsible and I didn’t go to high-school parties.

Piers: When did you start going off the rails?
Lindsay: I think when I made the move to LA in my late teens. I got arrested for my first DUI (Driving Under the Influence) when I was 20 and they found me with drugs (her Mercedes struck a kerb outside a club on May 26, 2007, and she was charged after police found cocaine in the car). And from then on the press were on me all the time. It was the first time I’d taken drugs; I was out in a club with people I shouldn’t have been with, and took cocaine, and got in the car. It was so stupid.

Piers: How many times have you taken cocaine?
Lindsay: Everyone thinks I’ve done it so many times. But I’ve only done it maybe four or five times in my life.

Piers: Really?
Lindsay: Yes, I don’t like it. It reminds me of my dad. I took it four times in a period from about the age of 20 to 23, and I got caught twice.

Piers: Did it make you feel good?
Lindsay: No. I felt a little too buzzed – it made me feel uncomfortable.

Piers: People will find it hard to believe you’ve only taken it four times.
Lindsay: It’s the truth. I’ve never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things all scare me.

Piers: What other drugs have you tried?
Lindsay: Pot, obviously. And ecstasy. I liked that better than the others (giggles). I didn’t drink on it, so I was just chilling. It’s something that a lot of people experience when they’re in college. I just should have known that being in the public eye, someone was bound to say something or try to make some money off it.

Read the rest of the interview here. It’s basically a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, the same as every other Lohan interview where she denies she’s an experienced rail chopper, but we all know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+